I have to be honest, I've never done a bucket list before. I've read them from other bloggers and always thought it would be fun, so I made our list today!
I took that photo in Cancun the summer I was pregnant with Connor. Oh how I wish I could add visiting the beach to our bucket list, but alas, it's not in the cards for us this year. So on to the more realistic things we can actually accomplish!
- Visit City Market (I've never been)!
- Play in the sprinklers
- Go to Deanna Rose Farm
- Play in a splash park
- Visit Sea Life and Legoland (done)
- Make bird feeders
- Visit Omaha
- Spend a day at the KC Zoo
- Go to a Day Out with Thomas (done)
- Complete the Summer Reading Program at our local library
- Get ice cream from the ice cream truck
- Visit Powell Gardens (somewhere else I've never been)
- Make homemade ice cream
- Sew a dress for Grace
- Weekend away for Mike & I!
We're going to have a busy summer! I'll update this post as we cross things off of our list. What's on your family's bucket list for this summer?