Turning 30 seems like it should be a big deal, but it's been pretty anticlimactic. I've done laundry and dishes today and we are taking the kids trick or treating tonight. It should be a fun day, nothing too crazy :)
I'm honestly thrilled with how my 20s turned out. I accomplished so many things that I wanted to before I turned 30. I am going to brag a little bit.
- I lived overseas and spent a year studying at Oxford.
- I traveled to Paris, Edinburgh, London, Rome, Venice, Florence, Naples, Hawaii, and Mexico.
- I earned my BA in History.
- I married an amazing man.
- I earned my Masters in Library Science.
- We bought our first home.
- We had two wonderful adorable children.
- I became a stay at home mom, my dream job.
|Me as a baby|