We are in the single digit countdown to Christmas! My holiday shopping is done. None of it is wrapped of course, but at least it's done! Now that I have kids, I find it really hard to think of things that I want for myself. But I searched and found some things that I could definitely use.
1. Otterbox case- I have a generic case but I'm not loving it. So I need an upgrade!
2. Any and all of the Disney Cricut cartridges. They are expensive.
3. The add on pieces for my Willow Tree Nativity set. It's the centerpiece of my Christmas mantle.
4. A new duvet cover. I am obsessed with all of the designs from Crane & Canopy.
5. I love this sweatshirt from Out of Print clothing. They have so many things I want....
6. I need this new paddle attachment for my KitchenAid mixer! Plus an extra bowl and a pouring shield.
Are you still shopping for holiday gifts? Do you need ideas? Coupons.com has put together four gift guides that are sure to help you find great gifts for anyone in your family!
There are gift guides for Moms, Dads, Teens, and Kids. The Coupons.com Holiday Gift Guide for Kids features great products that I know my kids would love including Carters clothing, the Sleeping Beauty Castle Play Set from the Disney Store, and the Cozy Coupe 30th Anniversary Tikes Patrol Ride-On from Walmart.
The best part of the gift guides? Coupons.com has created an amazing Coupons.com Holiday Sweepstakes! Each gift guide has giveaway of a virtual gift basket filled with e-gifts cards from the retailers in that guide. Each basket is worth a total of $500!! Check out each of the 4 gift guides to enter!
I know everyone would love a little extra spending money for Christmas, so I've partnered with some other great bloggers to offer a $200 Amazon gift card giveaway! Happy shopping!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Coupons.com. All opinions are 100% mine.