I think I've said this before, but slow down baby boy! I can't believe how big you are now. You are looking and acting more and more like a toddler every day. You weigh 22 lbs and are comfortably in 18 month clothes. You are crawling everywhere and getting into everything! It's really hard to get pictures of you right now because you don't want to sit still.
- You have 6 teeth. They are sharp and you think it's hilarious to bite mommy.
- We are still going strong with nursing. You love table foods, but still prefer to nurse most of the time. You have recently gotten the hang of using a sippy cup and get mad if Grace has one and you don't.
- You follow Grace around like a little puppy. About half the time you play nicely together and half the time you end up screaming at each other over a toy. You specifically like to play with her Princess Castle and her Remote Control Car to make her mad. She pushes you and you are starting to try to smack her back. It's not fun for mommy!
- Your favorite toys are cars, the little tykes piano, the rain stick and shakers, and your activity table. You love the Animals book. You adore bath time and pool time.
- You are an expert at making a mess. You pull up and throw everything off of the coffee table. You pull clothes out of the laundry basket. I can't do the dishes when you are awake because you make a beeline for the dishwasher. You love to throw toys around the living room and no matter how many times I try to pick it up, it always looks like a disaster zone when you are awake. Here is proof:
- You are saying dada and mama consistently. You love it when people talk to you and you are really trying to imitate a ton of sounds. You are going to be a talker.
- You are extremely friendly to everyone. You haven't met a stranger and charm every woman you meet. You cuddle into people's shoulders and freely give big kisses. You love other kids and are just an overall happy guy.
- When you are feeling ok, you generally sleep pretty well at night. You normally wake up once or twice to nurse but go back down quickly.
- You want to be a big boy. You've figured out how to jump like sister in the bounce toy and you have learned how to crawl into her play house on the deck.
- Your hair....oh my word baby I don't even know what to say about it. It grows crazy fast and I feel like I need to get it cut at least once a month. You were starting to look pretty shaggy and so I finally took you to get it cut. She cut off a ton and you look so much older!