I haven't been doing monthly updates for you but I wanted to write one this month because you are now officially 2 and a half. You are closer to 3 than 2 and I can't believe how fast you are growing. You are so smart and beautiful! I am very proud to be your mommy.
- You are strong willed. I love your spirit, but at times it can make life very difficult around our house. When you don't get your way, you are quick to throw a huge tantrum and you are not easily distractable. You know where everything should be and what everyone should be doing and you are not happy if we do not follow your plan. As hard as it can make our day to day life, I wouldn't take away that fire for anything. You are going to be a leader one day my dear girl. You are never going to let anyone walk all over you and I know that you are going to be in charge!
- You are so loving and affectionate. You love me, Daddy and Connor so much and it's adorable to watch your interactions with your brother. Every morning, you run into his room and say "it's okay baby!" when you hear him crying. You make faces and talk to him in the car to keep him entertained. You bring him toys and his pacifier. You even try to feed him your snacks.
Giving him tickles
- Your vocabulary has really increased in the past couple of months and you're getting better at putting short sentences together.
- You love any and all physical activity and you really have no fear. You will climb anything that you can, the higher the better. You love playing outside and would be happy to out all day long.
- You still love your stuffed animals and baby dolls. You talk to them, take care of them, and sleep with them every night. I can't even count how many you have in your crib.
Can you see her? I promise she's in there!
- You love trains and animals. The zoo is probably your favorite outing because you get to ride the "choo-choo" and see animals!
- You are a skinny little thing. You are still comfortably wearing 24 month/2T pants. You are wearing 3T tops but I think I'm going to have to move up to 4T soon because your head is so big!
- You are quite the girly girl now. You ask me to paint your toe nails, do your hair, and wear dresses. You would wear your Tinkerbell PJs 24/7 if we let you.
- You love books and your favorites are "My No, No, No Day," "Goodnight Moon," "Where the Wild Things Are," and "On The Night You Were Born."
- You have a MAJOR sweet tooth. Ice cream is by far your favorite food. You also love pancakes, pasta, and apples.
- Your best friend is Lincoln. You love Anna, Evelyn, Brooke, Peighton and Natalie too. You adore your cousins!
- You are turning into a fish in the pool. With your Puddle Jumper on, you don't want anyone to hold you and you swim all over the place.
We love you sweet girl!
Mommy and Daddy