And before you freak out, she never does her bubble mower around the real mower. She only plays with it on the driveway!
1. She throws her diaper in the diaper champ and puts her clothes in the hamper.
2. Each morning and afternoon, she helps let the dogs outside and opens and shuts the door to let them inside. If they don't come, she calls them: "Doc, Buddy inshide (inside!) C'm hee (come here!)" while signaling them with her hand.
3. Every morning and night when Mike feeds the dogs, she brings him Buddy's bowl to fill up and then tells the dogs to sit. Mike has a hand signal and says ok to tell the dogs to eat and she does it with him everytime.
4. She puts the silverware away for me while I'm doing the dishes.
5. She gets her own spoon and fork for dinner and puts them on the table.
6. When I am putting laundry away, she drags the empty hamper back to our closet .
7. Any time we are getting ready to leave the house, she puts the dogs in their "room" and she gets to shut their door. When we get home, she gets to let them out.
In the car
1. She helps snap herself in. She can almost do the chest clip by herself.
2. When I am taking both of them out by myself, I open the door on Connor's side and she climbs under his seat over to hers and climbs in while I get him buckled in.
At Grandma's house
1. She helps sweep up leaves. She even has her own little broom!
|Wearing Papa's gloves|
I just have to share these pictures of her because she's growing up so fast.
|This is her favorite shirt. She would wear it every day if I let her!|
Do your toddlers have jobs? When did your kids start doing chores?