- Every month, Mike and I sat down and wrote in Grace's baby book. Connor's sits totally untouched in his closet. I'm going to get to it soon!
- I made sure to make mom friends with kids around Grace's age so that she had other kids to play with. Connor has one little friend, Addie, who just happened to be born around the same time as him and is the little sister of Grace's best friend Lincoln.
- On weekend mornings, we would spend hours in bed playing with Grace. She had tons of time to herself with us. Weekend mornings are now spent getting Grace's breakfast, playing, and trying to clean the house. We try to find some down time to spend alone with Connor, but with Grace not napping, it's pretty difficult to find much time.
- Grace spent many of her naps sleeping on me. Connor naps in his crib, every time.
- I always had the camera and video camera out with Grace, snapping tons of pics and recording hours of video. Now Mike has to remind me to take a picture or video.
- I wrote long monthly letters for Grace and always took her pictures on her monthly birthdays. Connor's pictures are often taken days late and his posts are ALWAYS late. Yeah, he turned 8 months yesterday and I haven't even taken the pictures yet.