I love the Little Remedies philosophy of "less is more." I don't think our kids need all of the dyes, flavors and alcohol that are so prevalent in other children's medication on the market. The Little Remedies line includes products for fevers, colds, and tummy troubles. Their gripe water was the only thing that would get rid of Grace's uncomfortable hiccups that she got daily and the gas drops have been a lifesaver with Connor's awful reflux gas.
Little Remedies has generously offered to give one Moments That Take My Breath Away reader a care basket filled with their great products!
The basket includes:
- Little Remedies for Noses® Stuffy Nose Kit
- Little Remedies for Noses® Decongestant Nose Drops
- Little Remedies for Fevers® Infant Fever/Pain Reliever
- Little Remedies for Colds® Soothing Syrup
- Little Remedies for Colds® Honey Elixir
- Little Remedies for Colds® Honey Pops
- Little Remedies for Colds® Hydration Crystals
- Little Remedies for Tummys® Gripe Water
- Little Remedies for Tummys® Gas Drops
How to Enter:
This is a Rafflecopter giveaway. Follow the instructions on the widget to enter. All current likes/follows count! Please contact me if you run into any technical difficulties with Rafflecopter. The giveaway runs through Friday, March 15th at 11:59 PM CST! Open to US residents only. The winner will be emailed and will have 48 hours to respond. If they do not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
The first entry is mandatory- Visit Little Remedies and leave a comment on this blog post telling me which product you would like to have for your little one. Once you complete this entry, the widget will give you the option of completing the rest. Complete more steps for more chances to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was not compensated for this post. I received the item(s) free of charge for reviewing purposes. All opinions are honest, and my own.